Since we started doing residential Locksmith service in Marietta 21 years ago one thing that has definitely been a constant in the business is change. At one point in time every lock was just a simple pin tumbler lock that were easily serviced and installed. Most residential lock hardware nowadays is either electronic or pick proof or pick resistant and even drill resistant.
Residential Locksmith services include:
- We unlock homes and vehicles quickly and if we can’t get to you quickly, we tell you.
- Lock rekeying “keep your hardware and just simply change the key so whoever had a key can no longer get in”
- New installation of deadbolts including drilling holes through doors and frames.
- Home safes installed and opened
- Safe Combinations changed
- Doors repaired
- Door jambs reinforced with steel
- Window locks installed
- Keys duplicated on the spot
- Builder Master key systems
- Real estate work
Locks we service and install
- Cam locks
- Desk locks
- File cabinets unlocked and keys made
- Window locks
- Storm door locks
- Push button code locks
All service calls require a $85.00 trip charge
(Keep your hardware – Old keys become obsolete; only new keys will open the lock)
Cylinders re-keyed at just $15.00 per keyhole
Master key services:
(Primarily for realtors desiring access to multiple properties with a single key)
Cylinders master keyed at just $20.00 each
Need duplicate keys?
Standard keys made at just $3.00 each
Deadbolt lock installation service:
Standard Deadbolt installation starts at just $47.50
Repair work varies, starting as low as $85.00